View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 08:34 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoboballer View Post
I just Downloaded the Energy ROM and I seem to not be able to run it . When I go and double click the it asks me what do I want to open the program with? Shouldn't this be an .exe or something? Please help
Unzip the file that you downloaded, then establish an active sync between the phone and your computer and once that's done go into the folder where you unzipped the rom and double click the update rom utility and that will start the process, make sure your battery is charged to at least 50% first. Your phone is unlocked right?