View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 05:02 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Thanks AmiKAM:
I mean when I open Outlook Mobile (the MS mail client)
and go to gmail account or Live account
Open an email that has image/images inside the body of the email and an attachment
it appear before the body email
the row for download or open the attachment
under that row another row that said: "vv Internet pictures blocker"
if you press that link, deploy/uncover a text (to protect your .....) at the end of text another link
"download Internet pictures"
(when it works put a Flag on that email and after "send/receive" it appear/download the pictures inside the body of the email that where blocked. It has nothing to do with Attachment which works fine in deed .
-------------------------
to anyone
sorry two noob question (I had change to Win7):
What software works in Win7 for take Snap Shot of my phone' screen??
What is the Microsoft Software that SYNC in Win7??
Sorry just to win time.
--------------------------------
i never try outlook i guess... but the issue could be gone in the recent release,, im not sure.
about win7... just download the same app as the one u had for vista... it should work.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.