View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 01:58 AM
ffkip911
Bustin' ours Saven' yours

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Tonight☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQGiant View Post
couple issues that i notice in this version( sprint 23563) is... in the "sms alert" screen on the main page, it shows the oldest message instead of the newest. am i doing something wrong? which also relates to the msg window it, instead of automatically taking me to the newest message first it takes me to the oldest. Also on the message screen, it'll say "messages" overlapping my contacts so it's all jumbled. I hope this makes sense. so far everything else is super keep up the good work

one more thing, i was messing with the different alarm tones.. and i have a bunch of random lettered options which do nothing. anyway to clean this up?
as far as the "random" lettering/numbering of ringtones---yes, it has been noted...also happening on alarms too. and the overlaping--yep, been noted too, thanks for the confirmation. a SR or sliding screens seems to clear that up....not sure why that's going on, but working on it.

the oldest message???? mine takes me to the newest??? Keep an eye on this and PM me if this continues, i'll let Big know
This post has been thanked 1 times.