View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 01:43 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21904 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

ok... so final version coming up in a few hours...
i redid a lot of manila and updated to most recent packages available.
also... shirked the size of all images in the rom.
al though manila is faster now... its still not amazing... but i do promise u guys the fastest manila out there.
also... the entire system and packages are way faster than before just cuz i shrank the images... its a lot faster.
i type on the keyboard and its never too fast.
also... more free space... about 80+ after flash.
im hoping everyone who had SOD's will not see it happen again... please do try to maybe even flash twice... just to be safe.
ill post the full change log once im done cooking all the roms.
sys 21905 and still 23569(no update yet).
im gonna get my EVO in probably less than a week... so although i still have 2 diamonds and one touch as backup devices... i will stop cooking for it.
also... summer school will start for me in about 2 weeks so... i hope that if there will be any issues with the new roms i will make sure to solve them before thats gonna start.
my theme version will come first... than original.. and last will be GTX... im not gonna make a maxsense rom cuz i wont be around to update it and as far as i know its not at best yet.
but im sure that all u guys who want it can use the wonderful roms that energy is doing and probably fr3sh will do a rom in the near future.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.