View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who is waiting to buy the Evo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_TJ View Post
My local Best Buy called yesterday as they are setting up appointments for the phone activations. I was #8 to purchase at my store and they are only doing 1 hour time blocks for the activations. I have to wait until f*cking 5:00 for my "appointment" to pick up my damn phone I have been waiting months for!

BULL SH*T!

Anyone else having this in their area?

the phone officially comes out tom so its not like the phone is out and you waited month to get it after you ordered it.

and of course, if the phone is going to sell well you have to wait.. like it has been with anything that is in big demand..

relax lol go hug someone or eat a cookie