View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 09:23 PM
drdrewdown
Halfway to VIP Status

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Aye Aye Cap'n!
Though I'm on "2nd shipment" at BB.
They said I missed first shipment by 2 phones!!
They have to keep a couple of units in case of defects.
I'm going after work anyway and see if I can snag one
Otherwise I'll have it by mid-week, wish me luck

It's been an effin' blast here in TP World
I've learned a lot. I'll still be around but I'm gonna be busy studying up on 'Droid

Peace.
winmo aka droidnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I am planning on releasing my full kitchen soon.
If I do it will have all you need to just select one of my roms and click create. Hook the device up and it will flash right to device at the end.

No TP2 for me with the Evo hitting stores.
I have one reserved as well.

Will still be in here to help so don't think I am leaving you. May keep my tp for testing as well.

Let me see a show of hands if you want the kitchen. I will do my best to support my kitchen and help you with any questions.
Your support has been a blessing and I will still be here to show thanks.
yea i figured some people would be jumping all over the EVO. i plan to be at Radio Snatch first thing in the morning to pick up my reserved units. Root & WinMo you guys rock, really enj0yed playing together