View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 06:17 PM
FastRX8
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CSR at Sprint store said I cannot get insurance on my Evo if I buy at radioshack

Yes, you can get insurance on your phone. Do you really think people would be buying phones at BB and RS if the insurance wasn't available?

Your really issue will be the new plan you have to select for getting the EVO.
If you go through Sprint, you can stay on the EPRP program which is very close to SERO, but if you go to RS or BB, that may be more difficult to pull off. They might move you to a regular plan which, depending on what discounts you can get, maybe a lot more $$$.