View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 11:37 AM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |WWE|BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|BLK& GTX|XDA_UC|30MAY|V12|CHT|BLK|FASTT

I flashed to Maxsense again last nite just to giv it a second try.Ive got to say im still not impressed.its nice but for all the wait and hype i just feel that it didnt quite live up to its hype.saying it was gonna be the fastest and best rom/UI with a full combination of WM 6.5,Android,and SPB Mobile Shell.but it looks like a WM 6.5.X rom with a customized SPB shell.i dont see alot of Android,if any,in it.And its definitely not the fastest,most responsive rom available. This rom,V12,seems quite a bit faster and more responsive than maxsense.I think that even with all the beta-testing its still a little buggy or slow for me.I think tha mayb one day it cud be something but for now please dont release a Maxsense Bhars rom.All ur roms to date have almost all been about as close to perfect as the any of the best roms available at the time,and better than most.Now with the release of V12 the rom is even greater.Its faster,lower slider appears to hav even less lag than previous rom builds,great memory even after all of my cabs and daily use,and is extremely stable.V12 is the best build so far.I did hav to use the CHT cab fix again tho,and i still cant reaarange the lower tabs.also the ##codes# still dont work like they did on most previous roms.But i installed Ninjas Verizon EPST cab and it installs directly to the Tools folder so the EPST functions now,but id like the ##DEBUG# code to work also.But thats it.Its awesome.i also really like the inclusion of SpeedTest in the rom.Its nice to know the true speed of your device.My device is faster than i thought it would be on the Cricket Network.Its actually pretty fast on Crickets EVDO network,and is amazingly fast on my homes wifi network.great work,great rom,V12, thanks again.

Last edited by lbcary; 06-03-2010 at 01:05 PM.