View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 10:59 AM
Cicatrize
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Games run Choppy on EVO

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
The GPU on the iPhone 4G/HD is better than on the n1, Evo, and HD2, it's a hardware FACT. The A4 uses the samsung hummingbird CPU.

The iPhone can multitask if jailbroken, and I have had my phone, messaging, iheartradio, and facebook open while playing games and they run perfectly smooth on the 3GS, but not quite as smooth on the 3G.

Here is a chart comparing the different chips, note the next iPhone 4G/HD released this month has the same chip as the samsung galaxy, so you can use those stats.

Take a look at the GPU numbers, that's quite a difference. The snapdragon does not compare!
Huh? I would think that the EVO would have an advantage here due to the triangles per second factor. 133m pixels per second is still very good for a mobile platform. If you do the math, in a hypothetically perfect world, that's 346 frames per second capable.

22m triangles/sec is incredibly awesome. 3GS is 10m... still good, but arguably, I'd say the GPU in the Evo is more capable.