View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 10:42 AM
JQuill
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: T-Mobile HSDPA & HSPA+ VS. Sprint WiMax 4g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mswezey View Post
we all know HSPA+ is faster, you can't debate that.

and I know Tmobile service sucks in Texas and most of the people around here don't get Tmobile. Same in lots of areas actually from what i've read up on.

but you gotta do what works best for you, and since tmobile happens to be good in your area then Great!!

there's not gonna be much of a debate in less you get tmobile extremist fanboys on here saying they are the best in the country and what not. we all know who has the Evo

Sounds to me like you have little actual experience using or seeing somebody use T-Mobile. Most people who say they get crappy t-mobile reception and live anywhere but the middle of the country don't know what they're doing/talking about. T-Mobile has great coverage on both coasts and on the northern and southern borders in all areas...the deeper you go inland (and I'm talking about going waay deeper inland as in a few states worth of distance) then the coverage is poor / nill. You shouldn't have any problems in texas my friend.

And yes we all know who has the evo. We also all know who is paying out the ass for a phone that's only unique feature is an 8mp camera and video out.

Sprint's WiMax 4g has a max download speed of 10mbps....HSDPA has a download speed of 7.2mbps....HSPA+ has a download speed of 20+mbps

So basically we already get almost the same WiMax speeds that sprint has without having to buy any special phone or plan.

By the end of the summer we will get DOUBLE what sprint offers as quote "4g" for no extra cost and no need to buy special equipment.

Get in early with a good company, and stick with them until they prove to you that they're not worth it

^^^This has always been my philosophy with a cell phone plan. Sprint has proven time and time again that they're simply not worth it anymore.

Last edited by JQuill; 06-03-2010 at 10:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.