View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 10:25 AM
vancomycin
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

vancomycin is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: purchasing new TP2 from Sprint(US) - any serial/revision to look for on phone or

Cool thanks y'all -

Sprint is doing 2 things for me atm :

1. Told me that I need to get a new replacement TP2 since they noticed several device related dropped calls from tower-device (whatever that means? )
2. Sending me an airave with waived monthly and unit fees - so hoping that will be good.

The EV stays on longer than before - not sure if the profile update had helped for that. Nonetheless, I can connect to my home Wi-Fi via WPA2-PSK.

Does Wi-Fi (when selected) and data stay on simultaneously? I did notice that certain sprint services (i.e. SprintTV) didn't run if I had Wi-Fi enabled -

I'm really loving this device - as my first smartphone and let alone camera phone to add = this was the perfect upgrade So I've got much of the basics to learn prior to diving into any of the cool topics going on here...

I didn't know that when placing voice calls the "EV" switches to 1x - so good to know!

* 2 other thing:

> was there a quicker way to switch between programs? so far I've been just going to my task manager shortcut and tapping the program there or killing it otherwise.

Does the "data slider" (apart from other options from within the data menu) within comm manager need to be enabled to on if I'm not using Wi-Fi?