View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 08:26 PM
cuchanu
PPCGeeks Regular

cuchanu is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint has let me down - probably..

Answer everybody that calls you so you can be sure to get the survey call, then give them the worst score possible. Believe me, I used to sell Sprint and if you can't get it taken care of right away, it's not going to happen. You aren't going to ruin your chance at some vaguely promised upgrade, they just want your opportunity to complain to pass you buy. Besides, they probably don't know right away if you gave them a bad survey or not.

Why do you think they told you to call back the first time? That way if you got a survey you'd be happy and give them good scores because you didn't get an answer you didn't like. They basically are trying to game the system to make their survey marks higher.

IF YOU ARE PISSED FILL OUT THE SURVEY AS NEGATIVELY AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!! That may be a stretch, but...

It will make you feel a whole lot better and, from Sprint's side, it will help them get rid of the people that are pissing off their customers. I have been dealing with Sprint a lot lately because my Pre crapped out on me, and they seem to be taking the surveys very seriously.