Gharper
Lurker

Gharper is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint has let me down - probably..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsico View Post
Okay, I know I may have some people who disagree with me here, I apologize to you in advance.

Here is my story..
Last September, I got a TP2. A good phone, but seems to be quickly outdated, and Windows Mobile has been great, but I am READY to move on.

I had talked to sprint retentions -3 weeks ago- about my wife's phone acting up and they offered (for 50 bucks) to move her eligibility up. Just for the heck of it, I asked if I could do that for the Evo. She said sure. Just call June 1st, I will notate your account and you are all set.

... As excited as I was for the Evo, I believed this fully and bought a case, screen protector, chargers, and pre-ordered at radio shack..

Fast Forward to today. I called sprint and a rep said there is no such thing on my account and normally they only pull ahead 14 days. A short while later I am talking with Retentions (who set up the deal in the first place)
The woman I am speaking to could truly care-less about my issue. Before I go any further, I must say, I am pretty laid back, usually take things as they come and don't like to give anyone a hard time. I avoid confrontation.. But in this case the persons only advice is to return my accessories.. (to ebay). and... nothing. Nada, thats it. End of the road.
I expected some type of hold on.. let me check.. or hold on.. let me get a supervisor...
To prod a little, I ask what my ETF is. she says. your etf is only 50 bucks! In a happy tone. As if to say, go ahead and leave I dont care. See ya!
... Ok, I am angry now.. So I tell her she has terrible customer service skills. That she doesn't care if I leave sprint, and doesn't care to look into the issue one bit. She repeats that my term fee is only 50 bucks, and I hang up on her.. ed. I get a call back a minute later and she says, Our call got dropped (Mocking me), but perhaps you would like to have this escalated...
We continue talking for a few minutes and we get nowhere. I am not yelling at her, and she not at me, just having a discussion - somewhat civilized.
A few minutes later she puts me on hold and gets a "higher authority". This guy comes on the line and his name is "Mr. cat" (It wasn't really Mr. Cat, but something very similar and pretty unbelievable)

He goes on to tell me that this never happens, but to give him a total of 3 days to sweet-talk higher ups to upgrade my eligibility. He says, "Please don't fill out the survey you receive until 3 days. let us work on something for you. "

I was done. I gave up. This sounds like a LOAD of crap. Wait 3 days to a retentions rep can sweet talk somebody? but who knows. Is there an expiration date on how long a survey can be taken? Just curious. It sounds like she got her friend to me Mr. made up name and tell me a complete line of B.S.
------------------------------

Sorry this is so long, needed it to get my point across. Thoughts?

Sprint biggest problem to me is there customer service.i truely feel your pain.i've had so many broken promises from sprint in the pass.it's always"i'm going to note your account"but when you call back nothing is there.Trust me its all b.s. The only way i got my issue fixed is by doing the survey and emailing sprint corp. Good luck man and sorry to hear sprint is still giving to people in the butt