View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 08:12 PM
austintb
Regular 'Geeker

austintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Re: Contacts and calendar from WinMo to Evo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprod View Post
This is a viable solution for those that have a simple contact list without the categories, contact pictures, etc... I have actually acquired a quite complex phonebook and overtime it has become quite organized. This is something I want to continue into Android world.

Apparently HTC Sync will not sync over the categories, etc. It also will not sync over my notes where I have quite a bit of information.

Why Google.... seriously... no real syncing with Outlook out of the box???
Well actually it does sync everything over. (etc. contact pictures, categories), because when you export to the .csv (coma separated value - Windows [not DOS]), it saves everything. You can check for yourself by importing the "contacts.csv" file into Outlook and open a contact, and it will all be there. GUARANTEE YOU!

As far as your notes, you can manually grab them from your phones storage.
Computer\HTC Touch Pro2\\\My Documents

Any .PWI file are your notes.
"Observation of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement on Supraquantum Structures By Induction through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal of Extremely Long Wavelength (ELW) Pulse from Mode-Locked Source Array." - from Half Life 1
This post has been thanked 1 times.