View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 08:03 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJ View Post
I just replaced my TP1 with a TP2, but I can't flash EnergyROM to my Sprint TP2- the update util goes to 1% and then I just get Invalid Model ID (244) error. I have been flashing EnergyROMs on my TP1 for well over a year with no problems but no dice on the TP2.
I successfully installed the Rhodium CDMA HSPL-Unlocker from Olinex, and confirmed in that it is loaded (every time I attempt a flash, it shows up as RHOD400 SPL-1.00.Olinex). I've taken out the battery, started straight from bootloader mode. I don't know what else to try- a search of the TP2 forums for Invalid Model ID doesn't turn up anything useful. I need to get EnergyROM on this thing, please help!
Make sure that your using the newest unlocker, seems to be that the older TP2's run fine off the old unlocker but the newer TP2's need the newest unlocker. did it come with WM 6.5 on it or 6.1?