View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 03:40 PM
KDmospd
PPCGeeks Regular

KDmospd is keeping up the good workKDmospd is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Evo, Blackberry 9650, stick w/ HTC TP2, or...???

Ok here's my question... using the phone for email, a boatload of texts, and a few calls... (I can care less about apps... never brought one a day in my 10 years with Sprint) Based on this would you go with Evo, Blackberry 9650, stick with your HTC TP2, Boost, or.... positive suggestions welcomed...

I currently own a HTC Touch Pro 2 (STOCK) that has been giving me a lot of problems. Freeze up, screen go black and I have to take the battery out to get it to come back on, when I restart the phone send random text messages, even after a I clear storage the phone freeze up when I hit the talk button to make a call or after I make a call.... A number of issues that I no longer want to deal with.

Call me cheap but I'm not too crazy about paying $10 a month for the Evo just like many others but if it's my only reasonable choice I may consider it or go to Boost since I can live without 3G internet if I had to do just text and voice...

I know everyone has their own opinion so that's why I'm asking this, for everyone's personal opinon...

p.s. I'm aware that Evo/BB 9650, Boost etc... are not in the same category...

Sorry if this in the wrong thread...

Last edited by KDmospd; 06-02-2010 at 03:44 PM.