Thread: EVO @ Walmart
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 03:36 PM
piscesjoey
Almost a VIP

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Re: EVO @ Walmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by akayareal View Post
Let me make this clear, I dont agree with someones boxers showing in public but I also dong automatically assume the worse of the person as a result. There are criminals and gangbangers that dress in suits and ties and work in a office environment. I say that to say that dont go and assume the worst possible thing about someone because of what they have on. Thats what I take offensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellguy View Post
Could Kick this up on more and say well he is looking at Pre-Paid phones. He has no reason to be dressed like that in the first place out side of his own home. I am all for wear what you want, but dam. That is just plain stupid.

Shell
Yeah he is looking at prepaid phones, I don't know man, where I'm from, the majority dressed like that uses prepaid phones equals illegal activity. I'm just say though....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
Anyone actually getting an Evo from Walmart? anyone pre order theirs from Walmart?

CW
I'm actually thinking man. My g/f works for Wally World, and I'm wondering if she can use her discount because I'm paying full price for the phone