NeoMatrixJR
N00b

NeoMatrixJR is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by madamealaina View Post
(posted on another thread but thought I'd try here too)

I have no data!! I've searched everywhere and tried ever suggestion I can find before posting up. I've got the Sprint version so I tried with and without the SIM, nothing works. I've tried deleting the data.img file and starting that from scratch, nothing... I've tried different versions of the rootfs.img as I've seen recommended, nothing...

Originally it was starting in airplane mode but after several boots, that stopped. When I hold the power button, it says airplane mode is off and Mobile network is on. When I go to setting/wireless & networks, I scroll to mobile network it is checked but it says 'disconnected because the radio was turned off'. The movile networks option beneath to set the options is blacked out. I check the box next to the top mobile network and it opens the box to be connected to the internet. I click it again and it sais that it is turning it on but it never does.

Have I tried everything? Is there no way for me to be able to use Android? It makes me sad cuz I like the OS but it is pointless for me to use it if it makes my phone no longer a phone... Please help!!
What zimage/modules version are you using? Is your data/radio working properly in WinMo? What android apps have you installed? Are you getting signal bars (or perhaps bars with the "x")?