View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 02:44 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth View Post
Im not listening to him, I just was showing that I am not the only person who has noticed this problem. Unlike others I come to my own conclusion, and not what a marketing campaign tells me. Ok maybe everyone here can figure out the problem, but how many of the average user base will care to take time to figure it out. Consumers do not have time to figure out what class an sd card falls in. They just want it to work. I have already put the phone on craigslist, but seems like nobody wants it. Even if I do end up having to keep it I will continue to use it as my go to guy on the crapper. I never said I hated it, you fan boys said that. I said it is not the greatest phone on the planet, and my tp2 can keep up with it. There are others that are just as good, and there are older ones that can do the some things better. The hardware is there and Android is growing up, but it aint quite there yet. Maybe in an update or 2 Android will be good enough for me. My thoughts
you're posting on a ppcgeek website but you don't think people will figure out they need to format their memory card? I'm a fanboy because i believe otherwise, hahaha. not to mention everything you said you can't do like play special video formats or sbp tv or mobi tv or anything like that, have nothing to do with the functionality of the phone. people who buy phones look at much more then those weak media sites. its funny how you left things out like how documents to go works better then microsoft off on the tp2, you forgot to mention android has about 40x more apps in their marketplace, i can keep going. the fact that you don't want to leave windows shows your the fanboy, and a fanboy of a dying os which is worse
Google is the next skynet