View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 01:50 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
I think the problem that he will find is that this ROM has basically become a Sprint only ROM.

Dont get me wrong. I loved this ROM. Definitely my favorite. But the last two versions have not worked for any other carrier but Sprint due to the fact that it tries to register on the Sprint network every time any programs touches the internet. (Before I get flamed -> Yes, I realize there is a S vs N version of the ROM - it still doesn't work.)

If that is no longer the case, someone correct me. I would love to switch back.
If you look back at the last dozen pages, you can see that the only folks commenting on this ROM are all on Sprint. That is most likely because they are the only ones who can use it.
No flaming from me, as you might be right, but if I was someone on another carrier I would at least try it, if it doesn't work run a provisioning cab and make sure your carrier settings are correct and it should work, now I do agree with you that it would be nice if the rom had all the different provisions built in and you just pick your carrier and ran that like the other roms do, but I'm just an end user like everyone else it's up to Deck to decide if he's going to do that.