View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 09:44 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Samsung Omnia 2 or Samsung Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbyreaper View Post
I seem to have some problem to deside between the Samsung Omnia 2 and Samsung Wave or should I rather go for the Andriod OS?
I would scrap both choices and get an unlocked Nexus One. The Omnia 2 and Wave are already out-dated and really not worth your time or money, you'd be better off with a pro2 or sim unlocked imagio if you wanted winmo, but if you can afford it I'd grab an unlocked Nexus One.