View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 09:26 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: T-Mobile HSDPA & HSPA+ VS. Sprint WiMax 4g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mswezey View Post
we all know HSPA+ is faster, you can't debate that.

and I know Tmobile service sucks in Texas and most of the people around here don't get Tmobile. Same in lots of areas actually from what i've read up on.

but you gotta do what works best for you, and since tmobile happens to be good in your area then Great!!

there's not gonna be much of a debate in less you get tmobile extremist fanboys on here saying they are the best in the country and what not. we all know who has the Evo
not true, I live in Houston and I have excellent coverage, about as good as I did with Sprint. The only network that gets bad coverage is ATT.

Wimax was a wrong move, even sprint knows that and that's why they will move to LTE just like everyone else.

Sprint may have the Evo, but honestly I'd rather just rock a Nexus One, an HD2, and an iPhone HD/4G. You just can't beat the phone selection on GSM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.