View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 05:29 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijeetpal View Post
Is this this the fastest wm 6.5 with sense 2.5 ...
pls tell me i have flashed many roms ..

found silience s 15 ,, very fast...but it didn't have sense 2.5 only 2.1.. so i switched to mr.x rom quite fast with sense 2.5 ..

is this the fastest option available as of date with wm 6.5 and sense 2.5.. is it faster than mr. x's rom..
yes this rom runs very smoothly, don't know how it is compared to Mr. X's but this is a very nice basic rom that's not loaded with a bunch of crap, it has nice icons and overall a great rom, you shouldn't be disappointed if you flash to it, and if you don't like it let me know and I'll refund your money!