View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 02:20 AM
elmerfudpucker
Almost a VIP

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker
Re: start my car using touch pro 2.

Firsttech has a unit call Computrack, It is Gps/Cellular tracking and control unit for your car. I had one on my GT. You can use the internet or text to do whatever, lock/unlock, horn, lights and trigger a remote start on nearly any alarm that has a wire for neg pulse trigger. but you do have to pay for a 1, 3, or 5 year service plan. Its best feature is that if your car is stolen, you dont have to involve local law enforcement if you so desire! worked great on my Mogul.
Yes I still have it, I sold the car awhile back. Be prepared to pay $500 for the unit, then whatever they want for install and the service plan you want, most give a free year with install. But I can testify the pleasure of recovering your car at gunpoint with some friends is one hell of a rush!

Pm me if you want it, Two benjamins and I got paypal.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."