View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 10:35 PM
ffkip911
Bustin' ours Saven' yours

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgross View Post
Calendar Bugs

Hi. If you go to Sense Calendar and tap on an appointment a screen pops up with a menu tab at the bottom. One of the options under that menu is "propose a new time", you can select and set a new time or day, but the bottom tab does not change from "send" to "done". I actually saw it change a few times, but most of time the "done" tab did not appear and the new set time could not be finalized.

JSG

one work around I use is "edit" instead of "propose a new time" tested a few times and it works up and down my exchange (phone to server to multi-computers)

alright, "propose a new time" is for exchange sent calendar appts. this "should" send an email back to the original sender of the appointment (assuming this was done through exchange) if you are not getting appts sent from work (ie your assistant is sending them to you) don't use "propose a new time"-----it won't do anything. if you are setting up you own appointment via phone or comp, use "edit"

Last edited by ffkip911; 06-01-2010 at 10:39 PM.