View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 09:26 PM
weinberk
PPCGeeks Regular

weinberk is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

Requests:
1) Widget just like email count, missed call count, sms count that shows number of new voicemails
2) Suggestion: instead of showing .8, 1, 1.2, 1.4 etc for widget sizes, IMHO it you'd have better understanding from users if you did 20% smaller, original size, 20% larger, 40% larger. Same functionality, just different language.
3) On that front, I'd like to be able to enter in my own percentage for widgets instead of only being able to use the built in defaults.
4) Give the option on new mail, sms, missed calls (and voicemail wishlist) to launch outlook in message mode, launch outlook in sms mode, show missed calls, call voicemail respectively.

5) BIG BIG BIG wish - I don't know if this is a max sense request or something you can do with your ROM: give us the ability to have other profiles from normal, silent and vibrate. Say "night mode." For me this would be the same as normal, but email doesn't make a peep - a text message would though. I currently do this with PhoneAlarm, but it seems to have issues with these newer roms. Essentially, give us the ability to customize ringtone, sounds/vibrate for each event. Even better would be to have repeating alarms, so if I get a text and don't hear the sound, it'll repeat indefinitely until I acknowledge it. Maybe there's a way to do some of this already that I'm not thinking of?

Wonderfull ROM. Thanks for all of the hard work.