View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 09:15 PM
neudof
Halfway to VIP Status

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

BIG,
From what I have seen the majority of the things that I (an many others) thought were "bugs" was just me (Us) not knowing what the hell I was (We were) doing

I do agree that some of the functions you need to tap just right to get the response you are looking for, like the active area of the icons/widgets are very small. I have fantastic results when using the stylus, and am getting better at using my fat fingers!

Thank you and Maxy for the fantastic UI alternative and keep up the good work!!