View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 07:55 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayweezie21 View Post
hey big quick question...are we able to add custom clocks? Or is that in the making?
yea, custom clock will be available... they consist of manila files like cht

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
Ok Big, i need your help. I've been critical of you in the past because of this same problem. I have never been able to use manila on your rom, and apparently maxsense is no different. every time i try exit an app or the start menu it does not show the home screen, this has happened everytime. i have hard reset several times and it still happens when i do not run xda_uc and dont install a single cab. also, i hardreset after i flash and use task29

ok, seriously, i'm not trolling
what the problem here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gqxcasanova View Post
anyone else getting a black screen on the sms tab when pressing your favorite contact icon?
thats becos it calls for manila htc messing client, which is not installed.. anyone know a fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cls_ View Post
2) Pressing the sleep button does not lock the phone, even though I have that set the "Auto Lock" option on within Max Sense.
the auto lock is used just when device is turned upside down. not by sleep button

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewkariana View Post
+1

Also, sometimes when I slide the keyboard back in too quickly from the Text Messages page, the home page does not reload and instead I get a half black/half home page screen. The only way to fix it is by resetting or reloading sense.
i usually reopen and close again.. maybe a fix in the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebravo View Post
Does anyone else have this Problem? When I go into my inbox for Email the only options i get down below are Windows button trash button keyboard and exit. Why can I no longer select options inside the Inobx. The Mark All as Read button used to be key. Also How can I change the settings to receive mail from the last 5 days. Because I cannot get into the options dialogue box from this screen is there another way to configure mail settings?
i see this button on my device

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
Also I wasn't sure if you got a chance to see what i post about the contacts when you select a specific contact the slider tab on the bottom doesn't come up(contact, messages, email, facebook, call history). the slider tab is only viewable when you are viewing all the contacts.
that is becuase htc messaging client it not installed.. will see about a fix..