View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 07:52 PM
ffkip911
Bustin' ours Saven' yours

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobaroo View Post
I have been trying to get a new rom for my Touch Pro 2 from Sprint. I have downloaded a few different to my computer, but just cant seem to find out how to install. I have done a task29, so am not an idiot in how to do some things on this phone. But when I open up the roms I have downloaded I cant seem to find a RUU to work to install.

Any Help for this beginner?
once you task 29, the only thing you'll be able to get to is the green "HTC" screen and nothing else will work.
on your comp, use 7zip to unzip the rar file into a folder. once unziped, open that folder and look for "signed_RUU.nbh" r-click and rename JUST THE "signed_RUU-----------NOT THE .nbh" "RHODIMG" or you may end up with "RHODIMG.nbh.nbh"
load your micro SD into your computer and format to "fat 32" save any data first to your computer to a file--formating will erase all data on the card.
once formated, r-click copy your renamed "RHODIMG.nbh" and paste to the root of your SD card. you can your previous data back to your card into a folder.
take the battery out of your phone, insert SD card, put in battery, push POWER + VOL DOWN at the same time. you'll go into bootloader. and load the .nbh from the root of the SD card. Wait for it to say 100% upload complete, hit the reset button, let the rom customize, SR, then clear storage one last time, SR---customize to your hearts content