View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 07:48 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |WWE|BharS|23568|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|BLK& GTX|XDA_UC|30MAY|V12|CHT|BLK|FASTT

i downloaded maxsense and gave it a spin for a cpl hours and it is fast, but its still not quite what im looking for.If V12 is better than V11 then thats exactly what im lookin for.Im downloading V12 now and will flash it later tonight.The extra wav alarm files dont bother me.all of the original alarm sounds are still there if u scroll thru and look,and i do like the new bing,even if its still beta.it seems pretty solid to me.and definetly better than the older bing.especially the GPS.its almost as good as google maps now,but not quite yet.anyone else hav problems with bings new voice guided navigation,do i need my speakerphone on.or something else im not doing.thats the only issue ive had with the new bing at all.and it really doesnt bother me i just want to make sure im not doin something myself to make the voice navigation not function.Cant wait to flash the new V12 CHT.and i honestly still like the look of this rom the best,even better than Maxsense.but i havent got to play with maxsense fully yet,because i still like this rom better and it seems more user friendly and easier to use.V12 should be about a good as sense 2.5 can get,because its been the best sense 2.5 rom since about V9 or V10.1.and it just keeps getting better.i also love the inclusion of the speed test app.
also do the EPST ##778# and ##debug# codes work on V12.they didnt work on V11 for me but they did work with V10.1 tho.Im hoping that they function again with V12.
Is the task manager different in V12,oris it the same as in V10 and V11.I know V11 has the X2 task mngr but it only appears on my screen for a split second so ive still been using the other task manager.which seems to work pretty good.I would like to see mayb just the X2 or just the MM task manager again.instead of both the current task managers.but hey i love the rom and dont have any complaints about any of the builds,new or old.they all were the best for their time.and even the old builds are still very stable,but the newer builds are even more stable,alot faster,and have newer/different/updated apps and programs.not to mention alot better memory.and now with CHT cooked in its absolutely the closest rom to perfection for my taste,needs,and wants.Thanks again for the new release,V12 CHT.