View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 06:23 PM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PIE works by Skyfire won't connect Metro PCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
one thing that i have noticed, sometimes i get connected, trying to get weather or emails, hotmail, gmail,. and gps... but i think its not really connected. a bad connection..

I then disconnect and reconnect and it starts to work,

my brother got the diamond, I also flashed his rom, his does the same thing, and he is on the $60 plan, with international calling...

my facebook app works fine, and my pictures come through fine,

im using tankrom as of this past weekend, I came from NFS rom.. but had same problems with that and other roms... connection problems..

My windows live and other messaging works fine with wifi, but fails to connect through internet data connections... that happened sometime last year before mightymikes last rom.... in May of 2009...

yes MetroPCS is up to something, trying for us to buy there phones.... they say u get faster 3g services with there devices, flashed phones get 1x....

hope that helps..
I've put a code,caliber, and any other "smartphone" metro offers against my old touch pro and my current touch pro 2, my flashed devices load so fast(compared to the metro branded stuff) it wasn't even a competition

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME