View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 06:14 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcq10 View Post
Me -> MightyROM Addict ... Reviewed BigMaxSense for a couple days...

Just want to share with you guys my results from running BigMaxSense for a couple of days.

The MaxSense modifications are amazing. It's hard to believe it's the same phone, with SenseUI, due to his different "Home Pages" interface. The potential for this interface is huge, and I look forward to following their progress over the remaining life of me owning a Touch Pro 2.

However,.. they have a long ways to go for this to be "flawless". Right now, it feels to be about as buggy as Sense2.5 was on Day-1 of it being ported into our Touch Pro 2's. The menu's are jerky, the "edit home page" functionality is a bit touchy.. just not quite perfectly polished.

Wow... a long way from flawless?

Just posted this to get some opinions of people using my BigMaxSense ROM..

I have been using MaxSense for months now and don't feel it is buggy by any means whatsoever. everything functions with a few occasional probs that require a soft reset, but what ROM or UI doesn't.. i usually go days without soft resetting and everything still functions as it should...

Anyone else feel like this "buggy as Sense2.5 was on Day-1"?