View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 04:55 PM
bigdizawg
Lurker

bigdizawg is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

So, I just have to say Maxsense is sick! I know a TON of hard work went into this and its ab****ely amazing in my opinion. I know there are some bugs, the ones that i've noticed so far I'll put below, but man for completely reconstructing manila from the ground up, this is just amazing. The speed is insane! Its not that its just faster, it seems to be able to handle multiple programs at once. I ALWAYS had sluggish problems with other roms when I would try to play music as well as browse my phone for text messages or emails. Considering what Max has already done with this I can only imagine how unreal this is going to end up being. One thing I think people are failing to realize is that its almost a completely different animal than the sense we're all accustomed to. Things work a little different and it takes a little getting acquainted with.

The only bugs i've noticed are as follows.
I'm pretty sure this was mentioned but I couldn't find an answer, maybe I'm a noob and missed it, but anyways whenever I slide out my keyboard from the home screen the landscape mode switches the phone to a view of rows and rows of quicklinks, thats it. I'm not sure if this was the way max wanted it, but I just figured I'd see if there was a reason for that.

The second bug is the overlapping of words in the mail and messages screen. At the top of the screen it will say "messages" for example, and the literally right on top of that I would see the name of the person that the text was from. I'm assuming this is a bug, and again maybe I'm a noob and missed an answer or a fix to this, but just figured I'd throw it out there. All in all I'm VERY impressed and I can't wait to see what the future holds for maxsense.
This post has been thanked 1 times.