View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 04:08 PM
mdiaz33685
Regular 'Geeker

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PIE works by Skyfire won't connect Metro PCS

one thing that i have noticed, sometimes i get connected, trying to get weather or emails, hotmail, gmail,. and gps... but i think its not really connected. a bad connection..

I then disconnect and reconnect and it starts to work,

my brother got the diamond, I also flashed his rom, his does the same thing, and he is on the $60 plan, with international calling...

my facebook app works fine, and my pictures come through fine,

im using tankrom as of this past weekend, I came from NFS rom.. but had same problems with that and other roms... connection problems..

My windows live and other messaging, and skyfire works fine with wifi, but fails to connect through internet data connections... that happened sometime last year before mightymikes last rom.... in May of 2009...

and know the youtube is giving some problems as well, they work wifi.. and not data as well, but I found another version in NRGZ download touchpro cdma forum..

when one of these internet programs stop to fail, use wifi and it should work...

yes MetroPCS is up to something, trying for us to buy there phones.... they say u get faster 3g service with their devices, flashed phones get 1x....

hope that helps..

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.

Last edited by mdiaz33685; 06-01-2010 at 06:34 PM.