View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 03:29 PM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Good question. If anyone has the settings for ATT or a cab, please post it up. I would like to pull it apart to find out what the settings are. I was told that these were the correct setting for ATT. I cant test them because I am on Sprint.

I would really like to get some correct cabs made for all the providers mms settings and get it into the FAQ so people will quit messing everything up.

I updated the post with some new info for ATT... It seems like ATT needs a gateway value

Try adding this:
Change ConnectionVia string value to "97626DCF-818F-4be1-AC7E-77DA1B01F145" (without "")
Change Gateway key value to "wireless.cingular.com" (without "")
Change Port Number key value to "80" (without "")

Here is a cab with all these settings for ATT in Arcsoft... Can someone try this?
Attached Files
File Type: cab ATT Settings.cab (28.6 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!

Last edited by Riptide9; 06-01-2010 at 04:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.