View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 11:38 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by drurc8 View Post
Hi Big
Will you release Maxsense Rom with WinMo 6.5? Thanks
Hes answered this in his rom thread! Yes he says hes working on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaelon View Post
Nice job everybody, althought it reminds me of PointUI and SPB Mobile Shell. Was hoping this was going to be like in the original videos. No worries, I'll go back to BigC0okie Color, I love that ROM
I believe big said that if enough people ask he may considering bringing it back. I recommend you go on his rom thread and make this statement known to him.

--------------------------

NOTE TO ALL:

He is posting his updates and answering questions concerns and listening to recommendations on his rom thread please go there to eliminate double posting and clutter. It will help keep everyone on the same track.

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 06-01-2010 at 11:42 AM.