View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 11:01 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjag
Ok horndoctor you got me interested. Im gonna run through that procedure today after work. I do have one question though how do i get back on the metro network after the hard reset and/or flashing? Sry to be a pain in the @$$ but i want to understand what im doing so i dont end up getting stuck without a phone.
Your device's esn is in metro's system so after you do the proceedure you'll be good.
You see, after you flash your device properly if you have to do a hard reset later everything should still work properly. At least when you need to soft reset you certainly won't loose any settings. Backup any apps or data currently stored on your device before you do anything if you want to keep some stuff or reinstall it after you re-flash.