View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 04:25 AM
princem131
Halfway to VIP Status

princem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularprincem131 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to princem131 Send a message via Yahoo to princem131
Re: Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth View Post
My Evo has crahsed 3 or 4 times in the last 5days.
Mine too! But none of this surprises me. Its usually part of being an early adopter of a device, and in this case I (we) are super early adopters so its really not shocking. Now what will piss me off is if these issues are not promptly address with or after the national release of the phone. I understand that they have addressed some issues already I just hope the earlier models will get some of that love so I dont have to do a swap and there are bound to be issues with the June 4th devices so I just hope these things are all addressed quickly and effectively by HTC/Sprint. Not like my experience with the Hero and the long wait for updates.

I hear Froyo is around the corner and this will likely address many issues, increase speed, etc! (Man this feels like dejavu from the Hero launch lol *crosses fingers* please get it right this time Sprint)

Check out my blog: http://brownhandstech.blogspot.com