View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 01:06 AM
vitusdoom
N00b

vitusdoom is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Interested in helping Linux/Android development?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonyump View Post
i havent tried the one used with the i780 yet, but i remember that when they first started out with the i780 they were able to boot an image with resolution of 240x320 so i figured thats where id start. ill check around for some i780 images though and try them out.

@Cossman-I dont have the source codes of the files although ill check around and see if i can find them.

also, would any chefs be willing to cook a rom with basically nothing but the core files needed to run windows mobile, e.g. no office, internet explorer, etc. as im not using my treo pro for a phone right now,it wouldnt matter to me i could really use the extra memory on the phone since i have to have all the android files on the phone because im having issues booting off the sd card. i would be able to try out larger android images as well.

thanks
maybe mordz can help you out with that cooking. i figure the same thing and im using a naked rom 6.1. to have more free space. but then, yeah. maybe it'll help us more if thats the case

can some chef cook us that rom? thanks. it'll be great help. yeah, i will try an image with a 240x320 reso. find some and try it out. maybe it'll help. I have free time right now. i'll be messing with this. let you know asap if I find out anything. thanks for the info on what started on the i780