View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 12:50 AM
antjones21
Regular 'Geeker

antjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to antjones21 Send a message via MSN to antjones21 Send a message via Yahoo to antjones21 Send a message via Skype™ to antjones21
Re: No Evo4G's at Best Buy without a qualified upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth86 View Post
I am in Racine, your southern neighbor, and thats what they've said... No upgrade=no Evo... Again, could vary depending on your location/store...

I just thought that others that werent qualified wouldn't want the disappointment when they showed up and were(might be) denied because of this.

I've got 5 lines, obviously a premier customer for Sprint.
1 Line with Premier Perks/Upgrade, 2 qualified for $150 upgrade and 2 qualified for $75 upgrade... So I'm not worried about getting my 2 Evo's
I reserved mine at the Menomonee Falls BB which is a few miles North of Milwaukee. I was the 2nd person to reserve mine and they never mentioned that rule. I scheduled my appointmnt for Friday at noon and he still didn't mention that. If that is the case they did a poor job of handling the pre-order process. That should be something explained before they allow you to place the pre-order. Oh well I also pre-ordered thru EVP so I just hope the EVP one comes before the 4th and I'll just give my BB pre-order to my friend.