View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 09:44 PM
Young DC
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by amw1972 View Post
I also would like to see a kitchen package for this...MaxSense...doesn't make sense for me to go back on a couple of programs of choice...and also...my preference of a keyboards. Being older...I like what I like. MaxSense is awesome...but seems to function and feel like Mobile Shell (so far). I actually liked the version that was on the first videos before the "complete" revamp.
+1 on the version that was on the first videos before the "complete" revamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbjr View Post
+1, mobile shell on steroids (not a fan of mobile shell myself). Would really like to see the original version come back to life. At least if the widjets would slide in from the sides we could use more than one. If you use multiples on a home screen, when you expand they over lap and are useless, to separate all of them on separate home screens, requires way to many finger swipes and pushes to be practical or efficient. I mean CHT is just smart, I think MaxSense has potential to be much more and if the beta group was not so limited to the praise everything you do group, public feedback could have helped steer this in the right direction? I AM NOT BASHING the chief or creator...just my opinion. I am completely aware of the hard work and intelligence involved with the project....just saying..
+1
the thing i was waiting on was the slide out widgets....