View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 09:08 PM
pavanmaverick
PPCGeeks Regular

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Can you, or anyone else, recommenced a particular build?
I built a ROM with 21057 + Manila 2.5 + GTX, and it was performing like a champ. Very quick, no hangups, no resets and boots up with 105 Mb free RAM. I've been running it for a couple of weeks now, with no problems at all. Perhaps that would be a good one to build with MaxSense. In addition (per my previous thread comparing speeds) it was faster than an equivalent ROM with 23563.

Thanks again for indulging us. You, Max and the rest of the team absolutely rock

If you would like, I can build a 6.1 relatively barebones ROM with Calk's VK (which is what I've been using) and see how that works out? That might take some of the strain off you? On the other hand, I don't want to be stepping on any one's toes by suggesting that. So, if you think that might help (since it seems like 6.1 + MaxSense might have only a limited audience), please let me know.