View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 08:32 PM
OMGWTF_BBQ
PPCGeeks Regular

OMGWTF_BBQ is keeping up the good workOMGWTF_BBQ is keeping up the good workOMGWTF_BBQ is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got My Evo_Thoughts after 24hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautalis View Post
I can't believe all the people crying about this phone, whining about all sorts of things. Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has 'em. If you don't like the phone and wanna stick with the TP2, then do it, buy why does everybody feel like they need to tell the world what they think about this phone? Like the guy who wrote the article on his "totally unbiased review of the Evo", please. How about "nit-picking and uneducated review". I have been dreaming about this phone since it was leaked last year. I have been with Sprint forever waiting for some decent devices. One finally gets here and so many reviewers are writing about its problems. Please tell me a device which doesn't have problems or does not require tweaks for it's user to get the most out of the phone according to the users demands? I've been reading post after post all morning. Sorry for the rant.
So, so right. This all really comes down to opinion; and no matter what you'll always find something to peeve over.
To read everyone else's review of the EVO may only harm your own.

For now, my plan is to read the discussions on this forum and then test drive an EVO for a month when I get it on the 5th (I'm out of town till then). Worst case scenario, I return it before the 1 month due date.

The only thing that I do know is that this will not fulfill my insatiable appetite for the best smart phone. :D
Though it may help me make it through the next 6 to 12 months. Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
It's only on WinMo so far. They said they are shorthanded to port it over real fast for Android. Probably because so many people pirate software, and they can't easily afford development costs.
I'm probably going to get Docs 2 Go, but I'll be keeping my eye out for Softmaker. Thanks. :)