View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 07:54 PM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Likes & Dislikes of the EVO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 View Post
The phone icon should be in the status bar when your connected, just slide down the curtain & click end call...
You are correct. Thanks. It's still an extra step, but let's face it, extra steps have been the name of the game lately. The Mogul was probably the peak for the least number of steps needed for many things, because of 20+ buttons, and combined with AEButton+, it was not only so easy to get around, there were multiple ways to do almost anything.

But we have see "progress" take away good features before. When I was a kid, if I wanted to watch TV after everyone was sleeping, I could turn the volume down, THEN pull the button out to turn the TV on. Now, I have to turn it on first, and then race to get the volume down before it wakes anyone up, or find a workaround, like muting the cable box first, etc.