View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 06:57 PM
carrmic
Lurker

carrmic is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

I have A TP2 (Sprint) which came with WM6.5 and Manilla 2.5. The built in MMS worked fairly well. I have flashed to Mightyrom latest official (MightyROM_RhodiumW_050110). I didn't install the carrier cabs since I can't seem to locate them anywhere. Mightyrom suggests that you install them after flashing, but provides no links to them. Diging through the XDA and other forums can be quite a tedious process. Can someone point me to latest carrier cabs and explain what they do specifically? The troubles I have are: The data connection had to be set up manually, and after I set it up to #777 it continues to ask me for a username, password, and domain even though it works without them and I tell it to save the blank info. The MMS functions are just gone. I have tried Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79.cab, but am unsatisfied with the performance, and integration is iffy. How is it that the Manilla based MMS messaging was stripped out of Mightyrom? Can't it just be left in or readded? Does anyone know how I can restore the original functionality. I am not a newb.. but I'm having a hard time finding current info in these forums or on the Mghtyrom site.
Thanks!