View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 05:56 PM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why Are there no commercials?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent0Hibachi View Post
Ha yea...But its just stupid... I'd have a commercial going on every network every 5 mins. To me if i didnt know about the phone but saw 1000 commercials a day about it i might check it out an even if i went to a store an it was sold out, it would make me think like hmm is this phone really that good an i would check it out. Sprints backwards with this one. Have commercials for the pre-release of the phone an bring out a new batch of them post-release as well
Why do you want the masses flocking to Sprint? So the network can grind to a crawl like AT&T's? And who wants a phone everyone else has? (other than the iPhone automotons)