View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 05:53 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Phone as router while using computer's internet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stab244 View Post
Ok this is really weird... It works nice. Easy to set up, much easier than the XDA one that I tried out before but for some reason the DS doesn't detect this signal... The Wi-Fi signal from HTC's Wi-Fi Router app works but the one from this app doesn't. It still seems like that you need to provide your own IP though...

EDIT: WTF... (Pardon my acronym...) It works now on my DS. I do I have manually insert every god dang piece of info but it works.
So you have to set up the IP and DNS on the DS for it to pick it up?

EDIT* I tried it with "Auto Detect" and no dice...