View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 03:56 PM
mclife
PPCGeeks Regular

mclife is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Completely unbiased review of the Evo 4G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH09 View Post
Once a Apple fanboy, always a fanboy...this article he posted shows it. He said it was unbias review, but it wasn't...he kept going back to the Iphone for comparison. Leave the Iphone out of it completly..Two different phones, two different worlds. When people do these reviews they need to stick to like devices...I would say HTC Incredible vs the Evo 4G, not Iphone vs Evo 4G....you will never get a good answer out of someone that uses the Iphone on a daily basis.
I don't think there's anything wrong with someone writing a review comparing two completely different devices. He said in the title he's an iPhone lover. If he didn't compare the EVO to the iPhone, he'd be misleading his readers. There are other reviews out there that fit different perspectives. The fact of the matter is, there are a lot of iPhone lovers out there who are pondering the thought of jumping ship to Android. They will probably have some of the same gripes that this reviewer had. I sent this review to a couple of my iPhone friends who are switching to the EVO to see if they can relate. The last thing I need is for them to be complaining non-stop to me, "why doesn't this work like my iPhone did?" I am 100% certain they will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH09 View Post
I knew coming into buying the product that the battery life wouldn't be stellar...and that won't make or break me getting the phone. My main reason for buying the EVO is because Im on WM, and i hate it.
If someone wrote a review of the EVO coming from WM (as most of the ppcgeeks reviews will be based around), you'd read it and find it to be very relevant and useful. An iPhone user wouldn't give a crap about those reviews, and rightfully so.