View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 03:43 PM
BetaMan
PPCGeeks Regular

BetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good workBetaMan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Root root root!!!! 5-31-10 update: It may be here!

Just read through the thread at XDA and MAN! I wouldn't blame Jake if he just said "Screw them!" and rooted HIS phone and didn't give anyone instructions on how to do theirs!

I have no issue with this phone as it is! I WOULD love to get Froyo on it though. It is suposed to be 480% faster! This thing is already blazingly fast. Can't wait to see it on Froyo!

As far as the rooting of the phone is concerned, that's secondary for me. I'm new to Android and Linux in general so I wouldn't know what to do with root access anyway at this present time. I WOULDN'T be flaming the ones that are "rooting" it for those of us that have no clue how! It's WAY over my head currently and probably will remain so. All I can say is Thanks Guys for you hard work and giving up part of your holiday weekend for us grateful noobs!

Verizon Droid Incredible => Touch Pro 2 => XV6800 => XV6700 => XV6600