View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 03:09 PM
Agent0Hibachi
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Agent0Hibachi is keeping up the good workAgent0Hibachi is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Agent0Hibachi Send a message via Skype™ to Agent0Hibachi
Re: Why Are there no commercials?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akayareal View Post
For all of you that think that word of mouth and internet ads are enough are wrong. They are good but even though there are a lot of people that surf the web daily, they dont all check tech geared sites or the type of sites they would advertise this on.

We you have a great product and your a company trying to climb back from a few bad yrs with a bad rep, you have to hit everybody from all angles. This means internet, radio, tv, billboards, paying these huge chain stores that they are in to make them the biggest center of attention as soon as you walk in these stores and all over the stores.

I can say that other than the tech sites that i visit, I dont see this phone advertised anywhere else. Sprint shouldnt only want to grab the techies that want this phone but those that may have considered a smart phone but didnt want to pay Verizon or ATT prices for real smart phone service.

Android isnt a new OS that isnt proven, its a desired OS to many and those who may not desire it may be curious as to what it is because they hear Google. The money may not be there to go all out like the bigger companies, but when you release your flagship, you have to put a good amount of money behind it (and that doesnt mean Hesse being in a commercial telling people how good the phone is ).

I hear what your saying. I really wanted to see Sprint put everything in the open with this phone... If they believe it is all that and a bag of chips.. Let it be known! AN its an Andriod OS which is really the new flavor of the month you can say..It has a lot of backing so i wanted too see Commercials like the Moto droid has or now the Incred. has.. But we will see i hope they roll them out one after another as soon as the phone drops!!